Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kimbos going to the UFC !




Its already confirmed Kimbo will be in the house in season 10 of The Ultimate Fighter and will fight for the UFC heavyweight contract! Dana white has publicly talked bad and bashed Kimbo and even said he will never get in the UFC unless he gets the contract by beating everyone in the house !

White last year also claimed he would pit 155lb star BJ Penn - the lightweight champion - against 235lb Slice if he were to ever fight in the UFC.

He said: "You know what would happen if Kimbo fought in the UFC? I'd put him in against B.J. Penn, and he would get annihilated.

"Kimbo has no credibility at all in MMA. I am telling you, BJ Penn would beat him."


and Kimbos response was:

When asked about White's disparaging remarks, Slice added: "It's all good. DW can say whatever the f*** he wants as far as I'm concerned.

"With all the s*** that he's saying, the greatest revenge - to my knowledge - is success. That's the only thing I've got to say about that.

"I don't care about the s*** talking and all the s*** talkers. Whoever you are, if you want to see me, see me.

"So evidently, he wasn't willing to step to the plate but he's going to put me up against whoever and that's how I look at it.

"In a sense, it motivates me. Put his best man in there - if I've got to run through whoever I've got to run through just to prove myself, then that's what I've got to do!
Source



I'm routing for slice i want 2 see him do good! in the house with Rashad and Rampage !!!!!!! Its going to be a good one dude is always fun 2 watch!

I would love to see Kimbo vs Brock

in case you been living in a cave or sumptin here is a few old kimbo fights!







1 comment:

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

now THIS is some exciting ass news. i've always been a Slice fan, even when it became clear he needed polishing. good report homie ima spread the word.

Your Ad Here