Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear Diary (9-22-08): The Usual Suspects - Driving while Black in America

This is my newest Sextion on the blog!
I will post a online diary for my Redlight Sextion fam !
Feel free to comment, talk sh*t, give advice, hate, or say what you would or wouldn't have did etc....

After a great night at the the 5th annual Blackmen Magazine DC Swimsuit Competition!!!! (thanks Mr. Taylor)
I started my long ride home from DC back to Pittsburgh.
I'm on route 70 driving with the flow of traffic 3 cars in front of me 2 on the side. When I pass a cop car in the cut. As soon as i seen him pull out I know it would be some bull sh*t so i look at my speed I'm doing 70 in a 65 but I'm with everyone else so I think I'm kool (yea right)
So just like Kayne west i looked in my rear view and saw those flashing lights!
I pulled over and saw officer bad azz come to the passenger side window with his hand on his gun telln me i was speeding doing 70 in a 65!
and the Convo went like this!

Mr. officer - do you know why i pulled you over? you were speeding going 70 in a 65
Lexxx - Im sorry i was just going with the flow of traffic

Mr officer - yea but you were still speeding
Lexxx - (biting his tongue) ok i understand!

Mr officer - where were you heading to?
Lexxx - Pittsburgh

Mr officer - where were you coming from and how long were you out there!
Lexxx - Dc , for a day

Mr officer - Oh..... ok do you have any drugs or guns in the car? are you transporting drugs???
Lexxx - huh?? uh no i was coming from a event i was trying to film and network for my website.

Mr officer - Right... are you sure your not lyn and have drugs in here do you have any warrants???
Lexxx - (sigh) nah i have my biz cards right here (gave him one)

Mr officer - Let me see you licence and registration. Your hands are shaking do you have something to be nervous about????
Lexxx - no! look if you want you can do any kinda check or search or whatever i don't have anything to hide!

Mr. officer - do police make you nervous!
Lexxx - yes!

Mr officer - is this car stolen? did you steal this car?
Lexxx - nah man its mine if you need to do your check and see

Mr officer - (goes back to his police car with my licence and biz card)

He came back and gave me my stuff back No ticket or nothing!
Im riding home solo and the whole time im thinking he is going to try 2 plant some shit on me or sumptin I didn't see any back up and he kept trying to imply i was doing something criminal.

Since when is going 5 miles over the speed limit make you a gun runner / drug trafficker ????




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh..... ok do you have any drugs or guns in the car? are you transporting drugs???"

Smh damn slave catchers


"Mr. officer - do police make you nervous!
Lexxx - yes!"

lol funny but not really funny

I'm just glad shit got done with no incident as Redman once said "To many accidents be happing to Black folk"

smh and you had to deal with that shit after a Steeleers loss

Man Fuck the Jakes

Unknown said...

illaim you dont even know how bad a day Sunday was. after seeing Big Ben get his azz handed 2 him on almost every dayumn play in the 1st half i couldn't even watch the 2nd half i hit the road! only to run into psycho cop lol
i think if i didn't have my biz cards it would have gottn ugly
but im sure hes reading this in his police car!

Hi hater!

Mike Turner said...

So you say when is going 5 miles over the speed limit make you a gun runner? When you looked in the mirror and seen that your skin was brown, nigger. If you was dark skinned, you would have had billy club marks across ya ass.

Unknown said...

lol @ mike turner
i guess my brown ass saved me a black and blue azz whoopen!
I cant even argue that cause he really wanted to start some shit too but i cant lie i was shook i didnt know how it was going to play out! I hate driving in the middle of nowhere solo!!!!

Lexxx (Rodney king) Luther

Anonymous said...

dayammmm
iwere shitting in ur pants
lol
y did u say ur biss card saved u?
what do it say?

Unknown said...

They just say some on the topics on the blog (sports, models, biweekly beauty search, etc...) with the web address as soon as he seen that it matched up with everything i was telling him he didn't have any probable cause to search my car or accuse me of anything and to be honest i would have shown him the video if it would have gottn worse lol.

Your Ad Here