Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Be A Man About It...

Ladies...I have GOT to put this out here. I am so sure that some of you can relate...
I have met a lot of women and men as well. I have experienced a lot of different things and witnessed my closest friends do the same. What seems to be the common denominator is that some men...just don't know HOW to be a man about certain situations.
Now...before I get started, I am sure that you men out there reading this might be asking yourselves "How the hell does she know how to be a man about something?" Well...it's not rocket science.

If you are married, regardless of whether you love your wife or not, regardless of whether ya'll are going through some things...just say so when you come trying to holla at a sista. Making up stories and lies is so retarded...women don't need your wife calling them because she found their number in your raggedy ass cell phone. Just say, "Look, I'm a weak man, and I cheat. What's up with me and you?"...BE A MAN ABOUT IT!

If your wife/girlfriend catches you cheating...blame yourself! First of all, you weren't slick enough to not get caught. Secondly, no one made you do it. You were just weak. Now you mad cause she left you and you getting pyscho cause she's with someone else...your loss chump! BE A MAN ABOUT IT! (Now this does not apply to the men who actually WANT to get caught...that's another blog...)

If you find yourself attracted to someone...ya'll start kickin' it and then your ex comes along and you think you might wanna try to work things out with her instead...that' cool. Just tell the other woman. Be up front. Be real. BE A MAN ABOUT IT!

Now, I have offered a listening ear to many men and women so I can go on and on with different scenarios, but I think you get the point. Men, don't go around in life thinking that no one else's feelings matter but your own. Don't be selfish or cowardly. You could gain so much more respect IF you would just BE A MAN ABOUT IT!

See, men like to prejudge women. For instance, men think that they always know what the woman is going to say or how they are going to react to a certain situation. But 9 times out of 10, you are wrong. So then, you base your actions off of what you ASSUME your woman's reaction is going to be and then in the end, you piss her off anyway. Instead of avoiding confrontation...BE A MAN ABOUT IT!

Now, let me say this...those of you who know me...really know me, know that I am not a man basher at all. But I will leave you with this, men, to think about before you get your boxers in a bunch: If you throw a rock into a pile of dogs, the one who yelps is the one who got hit.
Chew on that and let me know how you feel in the morning...hope you can handle it...if not...grow up and BE A MAN ABOUT IT!
Your Ad Here