Saturday, February 7, 2009

50 cent vs Rick Ross, Pimpn Ken , Foxy Brown (basically any and everybody)

Now I will be the 1st to admit I thought ya boy 50 career was over finished nothing more than a distant memory but dayumn I was was wrong! The beef has started and is going back and forth quicker than I can post
lol
A lot of people want to argue and say this is whats wrong with hip hop and blah blah blah......
Whatever !!!!
This is great entertainment and i cant wait to see what happens next !!!!!!!


Mr I will end your career is back!!!!!
50 cent vs everybody
Just the way it should be lol

Let me update those of you just in case you may be living in a cave somewhere or just haven't paid your Internet bill until recently .

I think all this started when Rick Ross came out with a shot at 50
"I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent/ Burn the house down/You gotta buy another/ Don't forget the gas can, jealous, stupid muthafucker."


so what does fif do????
interview R.R. babymoms and took her out shoppn lol not to mention she was airing out all his biz if you haven't seen the video take a look for your self i cant do anything but shake my head and say daymn I don't even know how you could respond to something like this.


and dropped this:
50 Cent - Officer Ricky (Go Head, Try Me) (Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Diss)

Then 50 gets On Hot 97 and doesnt stop going on Rick Ross


Rick Ross finally responds and calls in Miss info:


50 goes on Big boy radio show and responds:


Rick Ross comes back with a rhyme :


and radio show


and another rhyme that was kinda weak if you ask me but whatever :




Then for whatever reason Pimpin Ken got in the mix and foxy brown gave 50 a certain about of time to retract his statements about her.



and 50 comes back with one of the funnest videos I seen in a min
I was laughn like a fat kid gettn tickled
LMAO












Also see Biweekly Beauty Ms Jenny J
in Pimpin curlys fast lane




on a side note
Bow wow is beefing with soldja boy (not that anyone cares)

Sigon and Joe Buddens are going at it

Mr Lex

No comments:

Your Ad Here