The bet post right above this 1 took the words right out of my mouth
Poor Mate Selection !!!!!!
I cant say all females think this way but i can say a large majority does and I basised a lot of this off of my interviews with average everyday women
Lets look at the type of men most females go after:
1) Thugs aka "the bad boys" - Nowadays if you have a few tats and been inside of a cell door more days than you have had a job you have a chance to be more popular with the ladies than a light skin dude with good hair in the early 90s .And the ladies i've talked to about this claim its the rough aggression and danger that turns them on. Not knowing the whole time he was locked up he learned that same take it mentality from "taking it" from his cell mate. Thats where a lot of these homo thugs and down low dudes are coming from!
2) Mr Popular - He has it all the nice car, money and everybody knows him so all the ladies want him so they can be in the spotlight too, and beside thats what a lot mothers told their daughters to do since they were young to get with a man who has something, but not knowing that unless your born into some money or win the lotto it takes alot of work and dedication to get to that status and unless you were with somebody the whole way it may be hard for someone to understand the time and effort that goes into living that life style. It seemed like a lot of females were unhappy later in the relationship when they didn't have the quality time that they wanted and needed and the materialistic things got old.
3)Mr Relationship - A lot of times females will feel the need to be in anytime of relationship and pick the 1st guy that comes along thats is interested in them knowing they may not really like them but they want to maintain a image for either friends or family or they just may be the dependant and need to be in a relationship or married
i could go more in depth with a lot of this but im tryn 2 keep it short and sweet!
I think the biggest flaw in most females is how they pick there mate it seems like they want a man for all the wrong reasons, and they keep getting the same type of men and having the same problems because they are choosing the same type of qualities. i hear females bashing men 24-7 and not to say that a lot don't deserve it but sometimes you need to look at yourself and ask what is it about me that keeps attracting this type of person.
someone left a comment
asking where are all the good men at?
(i cant really answer that question cause im not gay and dont go looking for men but i know a lot of good dudes that are not playas and may may have children or just work and take care of home but i would probably say they're everywhere)
some extra advice
1) ask your self what qualities your looking for in a man and what do you bring to the table?
2) make your self available - ( this is very important) there are so many time i see someone i may want to talk to but she has this mean look and body demeanor like she has some type of attitude and i just wont talk to her cause of that. Smile sometimes say hello be friendly
3) Find what you like to do and try to associate with like minded people (other than the club and bar lol )
but if u feel otherwise try to prove me wrong
and feel free to air out the fellas and the things we do wrong